Bolton GM Update on COVID-19
Effective immediately we are closing our showroom to the public. This does not mean we are closed. We are taking every step we can to protect you the customer and staff. Below is what steps we are taking:
- Our sales team will be primarily working by online and over the phone for any inquires, vehicle showings, and payment calculations.
- We will be switching to an appointment-only system. This means that if you do need to come into the store an appointment needs to be arranged with a sales associate. This allows us to make sure that vehicles are properly cleaned before any showings or test drives.
- If you book an appointment that appointment does not have to be at the dealership. We can bring the vehicle to you to see but also at a time and location that works for you.
Service and Parts:
- Our customer lounge has been closed temporarily. Please tell our service advisors what is the best way of contact for you and they will now communicate this way (phone, email).
- For our safety and yours we are having our advisors come to you. When you arrive for a service we please ask that you call. A service advisor will come out and greet you and check-in your vehicle.
- Our parts department are open as well. We ask that you please call (905-857-3677) or complete our online parts order request to order your parts. We can arrange delivery to you or to your vehicle if you come to pick the item up from us.
Bolton GM understands how unprecedented the situation we are all facing. We all must do everything we can do to flatten the curve. These steps we have put into place will hopefully assist in doing this. We understand need to have a safe and proper working vehicle. That is why we are here to provide essential vehicle service to as many people who still need to work and care for the family during this challenging times.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.
Bolton GM Staff