Bolton GM Update on COVID-19
We are taking every step we can to protect you the customer and staff. Below is what steps we are taking:
- Our sales team will be returning to the showroom for any inquires, vehicle showings, and payment calculations.
- We will be switching to an appointment-only system. This means that if you do need to come into the store an appointment needs to be arranged with a sales associate. This allows us to make sure that vehicles are properly cleaned before any showings or test drives.
- If you book an appointment that appointment does not have to be at the dealership. We can bring the vehicle to you to see but also at a time and location that works for you.
Service and Parts:
- Our customer lounge has been reopened with proper spacing as required by the Ontario Government. Gloves and masks must be worn when waiting within the building.
- For our safety and yours we are asking customers to stay in their vehicles until instructed otherwise by our service porter. A service advisor will come over and greet you and check-in your vehicle.
- Our parts department are open as well. We ask that you please call (905-857-3677) for orders to minimize on guests entering the building. However we do understand that you will have to come in as well to pick up and deal with certain orders.
Bolton GM understands how unprecedented the situation we are all facing. We all must do everything we can do to flatten the curve. These steps we have put into place will hopefully assist in doing this. We understand need to have a safe and proper working vehicle. That is why we are here to provide essential vehicle service to as many people who still need to work and care for the family during this challenging times.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.
Bolton GM Staff